Web Counter

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hey...

Maybe you people can help me!

I have had so many problems with C&C Renegade it is not funny.

1. I can't save. Ever since I finished that 'Deadly Reunion' mission I have been unable to save and my last save point was halfway through that mission. WTF?

2. I can't patch. My copy of Renegade won't patch no matter what I try. I've re-installed it (twice) and left the patching EXE running all night and nothing ever happens. WTF?

3. I can't host. Since I found out that I can't save, I've been practising tactics in Multiplayer Practice and that map was getting really boring so I tried 'hosting' a map (player limit=1) and as soon as it has finished loading the level, it kicks me out of the game. WTF?

4. I can't install. On my second system (a pitiful Duron 900MHz) I can't install the game. I run the setup program, it goes through that stupid movie thing and as soon as it starts the 'Updating Radar', 'Activating Bio-Monitor' crap the picture and sound go out of synch. When all that is over, it kicks me out of the setup. WTF?